This is the first quiche I ever made, and it was surprisingly easy, not to mention delicious.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and cream together. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Place the broccoli evenly in the pie shell. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over broccoli and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 25 minutes, or until crust is golden and filling is set. Allow to set 5-10 minutes before serving.