Brown-Buttered Zucchini Ribbons over Gnocchi
Gnocchi with all those farmers market tomatoes and zucchini make the perfect summer meal.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until the butter is beginning to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Ad shallots and zucchini to cook, stirring often, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato halves, salt, nutmeg and pepper and continue cooking, stirring often, until the tomatoes are just starting to break down, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Add gnocchi and toss to coat. Serve immediately.