Chile Relleno Casserole
Add some ethnic flair to your next breakfast or brunch! Or have eggs for dinner or lunch! This simple vegetarian recipe proves that there are more ways with eggs than you can count, so why not try them all?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse chiles, pat dry. If using fresh chiles, cut into large, flat 2-3" pieces.
- Layer the bottom of the baking dish with 1/2 of chiles. Sprinkle 3/4 of cheese on top. Layer remaining chiles on top of cheese.
- Beat eggs, gradually add flour and salt until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour egg mixture over everything in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife comes clean.
Easily make this dairy-free: works just as well with soy milk and cheese. Enjoy!