Chocolate Pecan Bars
Gooey, yummy, chocolatey deliciousness! Earned rave reviews at a recent potluck party. I am not recommending these as having any health benefits, other than they'll make you smile!
To make crust:
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and cor starch in a large bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into greased baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minute until edges are lightly browned.
To make filling:
- Stir together honey, remaining sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla in a large bowl until blended.
- Add pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust and bake an additional 35 minutes until filling is firm and slightly softer in the center.
Cool completely, about 2 hours, before cutting into bars.