It's Margarita season, and nothing goes better with a Margarita than chips and fresh guacamole! Enjoy with tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican or southwest dish.
- Quarter avacados. Discard pits and skin. In a bowl, mash with a fork until desired consistency.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder evenly on the mashed avocado and mix in with the fork. If using enchilada sauce, mix in as well.
- Mix in the tomatoes, onions and cilantro.
- Squeeze the quarter lime over the top to preserve color.
- Serve immediately. If refrigerating, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole, eliminating as much air space as possible.