This "recipe" obviously strays from my usual goal of providing healthy recipes, but it's my horse's 26th birthday today! I used to provide pony parties at my riding school, and these cupcakes were ever present for the festivities. Have pony, will party!
- Make cupcakes according to instructions. Allow to cool at least an hour and frost with warmed frosting.
- Dip Bugles in matching frosting and apply to the top of the cupcake as ears.
- Apply marshmallow slices or peppermint patties as noses.
- Decorate with candies, icing and coconut as desired.
- Don't forget to take pictures!